A Servo Motor is defined as an automatic device that uses an error-correction routine to correct its motion.
The term servo can be applied to systems other than a Servo Motor;
Systems that use a feedback mechanism such as an encoder or other feedback device to control the motion parameters.
Typically when the term servo is used it applies to a ‘Servo Motor’ but is also used as a general control term, meaning that a feedback loop is used to position an item.
Sunrise Motor’s Servo Motors made of multi-poles to increase the output torque.
1) 40,60,80,110,130,150,180,220mm standard frame size;
2) Form 0.05KW to 15KW continuous output power;
3) Non-brush structure and long life design;
4) High torque density encapsulation;
5) High performance NdFeB magnet (Neodymium Iron Boron).